Monday 16 July 2012

Quick News from Phoenix

Phoenix as seen from South Mountain
Phoenix as seen from South Mountain (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
This week I'm at the annual American Society of Animal Science meeting.  This year we are in Phoenix, AZ.  The mountains in the distance make for an amazing view.  I'm trying to remember to take pictures and notes of my trip so that I'll have lots of the latest research to write about here.  I'm sure there will be lots of fun stories and information in the weeks to come.

But, for now, just a quick note to say that today was awesome.  I presented my poster at the graduate poster competition during the American Society of Nutrition sponsored pre-conference event yesterday.  And, as a complete surprise, I won first place.  Crazy-ness.  I was just having fun explaining my last project.  Apparently that appealed to the judges.  Woohoo.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled quiet.  I'll be back to normal on Thursday and hope to start writing more regularly next week.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment