Thursday 25 October 2012

Counting Down

It's about to be crunch time.  I finish my animal research in 5 days.  Then I'll be in the lab and running statistics for about 2 weeks.  Then it's on to finishing the writing, setting a date, and putting the last five years work into the hands of my committee.

I haven't been great about posting regularly lately, more because unless it's fescue or energy balance it doesn't cross my path most days.  So, since I know my brain is going to need a break now and again in the next few weeks I thought I'd ask you what you'd like me to write about.

Any burning questions concerning animal nutrition, research, metabolism, or something else entirely?  Post a comment here or send me a message.  I'd love to know that what I'm writing interests you!

One of my six boys.  There might not be many of them, but they keep me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment